The Promise of Personalized Future Medicine is Now Here!
We live in an amazing biotechnology medical era in which diseases currently considered incurable can now be challenged. Conditions such as Advanced Cancer, ALS, Alzheimer’s Disease, Anti-Aging, Atherosclerosis, Autism, Brain Damage, Building an Athlete, Cerebellar Ataxia, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Heart Diseases, Huntington’s Disease, Kidney Disease, Lupus, Macular Degeneration, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinsonism, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sarcoidosis, Scleroderma, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Tay-Sachs Disease and Transverse Myelitis all have treatments that are now available. The emerging developments in stem cell therapy, gene therapy, nanotechnology and tissue engineering offer new hope to millions of patients.
As one of the original physician scientists to create protocols that have been patented, Dr. Burton Feinerman believes in challenging the incurable with stem cells and gene therapy. There is no such thing as giving up and losing hope. We are here for our patients and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will work with our patients’ primary physicians and specialists. We offer FREE phone consultations as well as house call visits for homebound patients within Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. If treatment outside of the United States is required due to FDA regulations, there will always be a member of our Miami, Florida staff with you while out of the country.
QUALITY STEM CELLS
Stem Cell Culture – Isolating adult stem cells from the bone marrow and umbilical cord blood require special laboratory techniques to isolate them and expand their numbers in culture.
Important Questions to Ask When Researching Stem Cells…
What type of stem cells are being used to treat my medical condition?
At Stem Cell Genetic Med, we look to personalize your treatment, based upon your specific condition and progression. Treatment may draw stem cells from umbilical cord blood, patient’s peripheral blood, or bone marrow. Many patients will receive a combination of stem cell and gene therapy as well.
How will the stem cells be administered?
It is important to apply an personalized treatment plan dependent upon your specific diagnosis.
Who are the principal physicians supervising your stem cell treatment?
Stem Cell Genetic Med Physicians have many years of experience and successful track records with stem cell therapies.
- Type I Diabetes – Prior to treatment, patient had a history of marked Type I Diabetes requiring him to take large doses of insulin. Following his pancreatic islet stem cell transplants that produce insulin, his requirements are now minimal. -Charles D.
- Brain Damage – Prior to treatment, 2 year old child suffered with intrauterine bleeding of brain resulting in partial quadriplegia, no speech, no motor development. Within a month of receiving neuron brain stem cells and nerve cell growth factors introduced into her central nervous system via the spinal canal the child is scooting on her abdomen, reaching out for objects, lifting her body with her arms from the abdomen, making sounds, neck control for the first time since birth. Recently child has begun to walk with assistance and is scheduled to attend pre-school. -Ava M.
STEM CELL NEWS
- See our latest information and treatments on ABC 7 NEWS and other major NEWS networks.
- Dr. Burton Feinerman was invited to be a key note speaker at an International meeting on Stem Cells in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- All forms of diabetes have been treatable since insulin became available in 1921, and type 2 diabetes may be controlled with medications.